FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I clear my cookies?
You may clear all your cookies by clicking here
. If you return to the main index page via the link provided and you are still logged in, you may have to remove your cookies manually.
In Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP:
- Click the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Internet Options" from the menu that appears.
- Click "Delete Cookies" on the dialog box that appears. It will be in the center area of the "General" tab.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Options" from the menu that appears.
- From the dialog box, select "Privacy" on the left.
- Find "Cookies" on the main pane, and click the "Clear" button adjacent to it.
Your cookies should now be removed. You may want to restart the computer and revisit the tracker to be sure.
- Why should I register?
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this tracker & forum, the administrator will probably require that you register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do the following:
- Download a torrent
- Post new comment
- Invite a Friend
- Post new threads
- Reply to other peoples' threads
- Edit your posts
- Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
- Send private messages to other members
- Set up a 'friend-list' to quickly see which of your friends are currently online
To register, you will need to specify a username and password, and a valid email address. Entering your email address will not leave you open to 'spam', as you can choose to hide your email address, and messages sent to you via email do not reveal your address to the sender in any case. (To verify this, you can try sending an email message to another user.) The administrator may have configured the tracker to send you the final part of the registration process by email, so ensure that the email address you provide is valid and working.
- I lost my password, what can I do?
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Recover Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.
This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.
- How can I change the information in my profile?
It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.
Edit your profile here
- Will you delete my account if I don't sign on or don't have any visits?
Yes. To keep records updated reguarly, all inactive accounts will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.